ESC Region 12 provides personalized technical assistance, and contract services
for submission of the Federal Program Application, and Compliance Reports. Programs
included in the application are: Title I, Part A; Title
I, Part C; Title
I, Part D;Title II, Part A; Title
III, Reap and Transferability.
Districts participating in this program receive all benefits of the ESEA/NCLB Co-operative.
Additional Services include:
- Completion / submission
of the Federal Application
- Application negotiations
with Texas Education Agency
- Submission of budget
amendments (as needed)
- Submission of compliance reports
- Technical assistance for Performance-Based
- Technical assistance for Federal and State Compliance
- Technical assistance for Highly Qualified Teachers and Paraprofessionals
- Technical assistance for Title I Comparability
Total Federal Program Package
Districts participating in the application for Federal Funds Preparation Program and participating in Shared Service Arrangements (SSAs) for all other Title programs receive a discount to the ESC fee for this program and receive all benefits of the ESEA/NCLB Co-operative.